Pages

Saturday, July 28, 2012

It's been a little while...

Hi. It's been a little while since I've posted, I know.

A lot has happened in my life, though! I got married, got a job doing graphic design for Iowa State University and am now enjoying the married life with my husband. :] 



So, here's a brief synopsis of events lol:

1.) I got engaged! 

         —to the amazing guy             I was dating

(yep, this goofball) :]


**********************************************************************************



2.) Then, what's crazier:      
       we got married! 
     March 17, 2012.          :) 

      It's no bd.
            (I don't want to bore you with            the mushy details...)


            ...but we had an amazing                            photographer,
               our friend Matthew Smith,                who takes photos for
               The Beautiful Voyage
               (check out their website here)


      ...AND it was really fun!

I also got to design our wedding "save-the-dates," invitations, programs, favors and some signage, among other things. How could I resist? It was my wedding, my one opportunity to design everything exactly the way that I wanted. In between all the chaos and craziness of planning a wedding, I definitely had wayy too much fun designing things. :)


























RSVP card ~classsy lol.



Programs!! So much fun.





Cootie catcher wedding favors? Yes, please. :]







...and now we are happily married and able to goof off on a daily basis, which is the important thing...



 Yep. We're obviously meant for each other.


3.) In other news, my younger brother graduated from high school...
Wait, what!??
(I must be getting old...I won't tell you how old, but all year I've been singing "What's my age again? What's my age again?" -Blink 182, of course)
 
(more to come about this in my next post... :])

1 comment:

  1. Nice artwork and designs. Crazy pics! Congrats on your wedding.

    ReplyDelete